Sunday, December 04, 2005

A tiring weekend...

So I just finished up the snowflake tablecloths. And then suddenly I realized it was 11:00 at night. Eek. Time to get to bed. So, got that all done. Also got the tree up and decorations up everywhere. Didn't get to any outside decorations, but maybe I'll get to that later this week or next weekend. Took some pictures, but they're still in the camera. Will have to post those later. I also got all of the shopping done for Chris' family. I still need to finish up stuff for my dad and possibly Andrew as well. At least I know that with Andrew I can get his done later since I'll have multiple Christmas celebrations with him. And we do have a few small things for him (moose socks and a moose ornament- It's a moose Christmas) so if we don't get a chance to get him something bigger until later, no worries. And in other progress, the cards are almost all ready to be assembled. All the components are cut out, just need to cut the cards and print them, and then I can start with assmebly. Chris was a huge help! We spent the past two afternoons/evenings in front of the TV watching CSI, Firefly, Holy Grail, and Life of Brian while cutting out letters and gingerbread people for the cards. Hopefully I'll be able to get them finished this week.

No comments: