- Redo price signs for sachets- changing price of knit and making new sign for fabric ones
- If there's time, make some more cards (Ha! this one is really wishful thinking on my part)
- Iron and price apron
- Sew cupcake print coaster sets (these have already been cut out. however, if I don't get to them the world won't end)
- Start to load up the car
- I typically have skating on Saturday mornings, but due to the craft faire I'll be missing this week.
- Craft Faire- set up starts at 7:30. Not sure if we'll be there that early or a little later. Sales goes from 9-2.
- 11ish have to leave the Faire to go pick up my mom. Not really wanting to do this, but if saves her from having to find rides in both directions.
- Afternoon- relax/ nap?
- Dinner most likely at Sunset. I think we'll both be too exhausted to cook. And if we go, we'll probably run into friends who told us they would be there.
- Brunch at home of one of Chris' coworkers