Thursday, November 20, 2008

I lied

So on my last post I mentioned that I had lost my thumb ring. Guess what- I didn't! I can't sleep with my rings on, so I always put them in this little dish on my dresser. Turns out that when I was putting on my other rings, I never put on my thumb ring.

Today I've been "working" from home. The cable guy came to get us set up for digital cable, but I've also been busy getting things ready for the craft faire- taking pictures outside in 25 degree weather, editing those photos, creating price tags, etc. Now that the rest of the things are more or less under control, I may start making some more product. I'd like to make a few more cards and some more lavender sachets. We'll see....

2 comments:

~Mel said...

I'm glad you found it...

~Mel said...

btw, why is only one nail painted?