Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Tuesday

I finally planned out a LO that I've been putting off for about 4 months now. It's a bunch of Christmas related pictures. I have a coupon for the local camera store for 10 free prints and it expires at the end of the month. Can't let it go to waste, so I picked my pics, found a Becky sketch that works with that many pictures (12) and edited them. Now I just need to go tomorrow after work (or at lunch) to get my pictures. Then maybe when I get back from Chicago I'll be able to scrap them. And then I'll be that much closer to having my 2006 album done. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see it!

ChristyR said...

very excited! I love Xmas layouts and will be doing mine soon!

The Hallman Tribe said...

yummmmm, can't wait to see the new x-mas layout!!!!! i still need to do mine! LOL