- 10 people over (so a total of 12) to dye Easter Eggs. 4 of these were children under the age of 5. It was fun, but crazy!
- 9:00 Skating- Have I mentioned that I've finally learned how to stop? It only took me 14 weeks. Working more on mohawks and half flips.
- 11:00ish- Met up with Michelle and Tami in Cambridge. Michelle is from Ohio but was in Boston for the weekend. Tami came down from NH and we went to Paper Source and then had lunch together.
- 2:30ish- Alexander's first birthday party. Mel and Dan had 57 people in their house! Wow. They rented a bounce house, and it's a good thing that they did, because it kept the kids outside and occupied.
- 9:00- Church in Westborough. We got there a little late so had to sit up in the balcony area. Very packed congregation!
- 11:30ish- brunch at our house. Mom, Andrew, York and Krisitin came over. It was a nice relaxing time, and after eating we sat around and played some games. Around 7 Chris pointed out the time to me and I then took my mom home. Made for a LONG day! And lots of driving.