December 1st Challenge
Welcome to the first day of the 12 days of Christmas! I present you with your first challenge.
I was driving along and heard this old song "I Believe in You" by Don Williams, and thought, hey, this is my theme for the "Twelve Days of Christmas" challenge!
So your challenge is to Google the song, and lyrics.
*Use any part of the song; the title, lyrics, etc.
*Use the word "Believe" in either your title or journaling or both.
*Use red. A little or a lot, the choice is yours.
*You creation need not be Christmas related, the choice is yours!
December 2nd Challenge
Times are so different from when we were kids. Parents had to put together gifts, baking was an all day event, Advent Calendars, the specials on TV. Remember the sights and sounds of childhood. I can still envision my favorite Christmas. The things we did as a family. Our traditions. Some may have slipped us by and we should remember them. Your challenge is to:
- Scrapbook a tradition from your childhood that you no longer do and miss now.
- Must include journaling and the color red.
- Use Wordle somewhere on your page or let it be the page. The words should be thoughts of your traditions from Xmas. Wordle.
Welcome to the 4th day of Christmas! Today your challenge is to make FOUR things....don't worry, they're small! Your challenge today is to make one ATC and three gift tags. You can keep the ATC for yourself, or trade with someone else who completes this challenge. The gift tags are for you to use on your gifts this year, since a handmade tag adds a lovely personal touch to your gift!
Sounds easy so far, right? Okay, here are the rules:
1. Your ATC (sized 3.5 x 2.5 inches) has to include at least FOUR things from the following list:
- a reindeer
- an angel
- the colors green and white
- Santa Claus
- a snowman
- bling (ie glitter or rhinestones)
- a tree
- the colors red and silver
- a candy cane
- a star
Ooops. Just reread that as I was posting and see that I need to make a 3rd tag. Guess I'll be taking care of that tomorrow.