Monday, June 25, 2007

Vanessa- I chuckled to myself at your definition for Trail Magic. And re Stacy's blog- I was so excited when I saw the plug that she gave me there. I may even get an order out of it. Someone emailed me interested in one, but she's having some Paypal issues and since she lives in Canada she can't easily mail me a check. We'll see how that turns out.

I have more info on the deer from my previous post. There are two deer in the area. Their mother was killed/died and her two babies now roam the area. There is someone in the neighborhod who has been feeding them, so they have completely lost their fear of humans. This one in the pictures is much more this way than its sibling. We did see the other one, but it kept its distance.

In other news.... This past Saturday was our 4th Annual Pinewood Derby (and Cookout). I think we had our biggest turnout yet- 27 people! There were some awesome cars there- Batmobile, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The beach, the shark, the garbage truck... And the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Sunny, but not too hot. So many great pictures that I don't even know how to narrow it down, so just one for now and then the layout will have more- working on resizing them now. Have a coupon that expires at the end of the week so want to get them printed.

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

so who won?

Chris said...

I won. :)

ChristyR said...

you go girl!

~Mel said...

But she told me her secret so I'll have to try to use it for next year... muwahhhh