Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthdays, and Craft Faires and Scrapping, Oh My!

Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head to my church for their second annual Craft Faire. Last year Chris and I shared a table, and this year we had planned on having 2 tables, but I never got my act together. So instead it was just Chris.
Here's a photo of his table setup, and if you want to see better pictures of his items (many of which are still available) go here.


Then in the evening we had our semi-regular game night- this time at Jason and Kelly's house. Last year they pretty much were all at our house, and this year we're rotating a bit. Totally makes sense- especially since Jason and Kelly live in NH and it's not fair for them to always come down to our place.
So in addition to celebrating my birthday (which was Sunday) we played Scene It and Life.
Next time- bowling.

Sunday was a fairly uneventful birthday. I had great plans of scrapping all day, but instead I watched Casper, putzed about the house, raked 7 bags of leaves by myself, and then in the evening finally started to get into a scrap groove.

And here are links to the latest LOs. Many of these were from a couple of weeks ago when I went to an all day crop.
As you can see, there has been great progress on the vacation album. Unfortunately not quite enough. I was hoping to have it done to bring to Thanksgiving, but I still am a long way from that point.

3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh WOW!!! I love that horse.. is that still available?? Can you get in touch with me and let me know how to order it if it is?? My dd is a horse fanatic!
Loving all your new layouts too!

~Mel said...

Were you able to get your vacation album done in time for Thanksgiving??

The Hallman Tribe said...

you are always soooo busy. i feel tired sometimes after reading about your life, just playing! :) Great Update and thanks