Thursday, November 08, 2007

Trying to get back in the blogging routine

Yay- it's almost my birthday. (Only 10 more days!) This is an interesting year since we started the celebrations so early. I also just got my gift from my mom the other day. I had been at my local camera store checking out something else and I noticed their used camera equipment. I had been wanting a larger zoom lens, so I looked at the couple that they had and also compared it to a new model that they had. I decided that I would be happy with one of the used lenses. Later that evening I called my mom and mentioned this gift idea and she said go for it! Yay. So, I think this is my lens. I say think because they all have different code letters and I was having a hard time keeping the names straight. Can't wait to play with it some more.

I also signed myself up for figure skating lessons. This will be a Christmas gift from my dad. All of this shopping for myself kind of takes the surprise away, but at least I'm getting things I enjoy. Skating starts up on December 1st at 9am. Ugh. I had a choice of 9 or 11 for class and thought 9 would be better so that I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my day. Unfortunately, this means I'll have to get up earlier on Saturdays than I do for work.

Lots of creativity going on since I last posted links, so here you go. I kind of wish I could post images, but there are just too many so I have to give it to you in list form. Yikes- in a little less than a month, that's 20 layouts/cards. Yet I still feel really behind! This weekend there's a big crop going on at TallyScrapper. So many challenges have been issued it's hard to keep them all straight! Plus I really want to get a lot of my vacation album done. I was hoping to have it done for Thanksgiving and I'm a long way from completion. However, next weekend is a craft faire that I was hoping to sell at and I've made 1 new thing so far. Better get cracking with that! I do have plenty of leftover stuff from previous years, but I was hoping to make some new things as well. Looks like I have a busy weekend ahead.

No comments: