Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Chris Breecher, "published" photographer!

Normally I try to avoid posting work related things here. Call me paranoid that someone will google my company's name and find my blog. But I can link this without saying names....

So a few weeks ago I was roped into taking some pictures of our CEO. Freak thing where I was in the right place at the right time. Our receptionist had sent out an email asking if anyone had a digital camera with them that she could borrow. I went out to see her (we're friends) to find out why she needed a camera. While I was there, she was talking to our PR guy (who would have been taking the pictures) and she mentioned that I had a good eye for photos. Great, Chris, can you take the pictures? Um, ok. What time do you need me? In about half an hour. Ok. I'm going to run home, get my camera, and I'll be back in time. I figured using my camera, which was better than the point-and-shoot, would be better. Plus I was more familiar with how to use it.

And that brings us to today. Just got an email sent to us from our international office... article of our CEO is up on BBC.com. I go to check it out, and there's my photo. So here's a link. My photo is the first one. Unfortunately no photo credit, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: