Thursday, January 08, 2009

Days 6 - 8

So what have I done, scrappy-wise, since last posting?

Day 6 I didn't do anything. Everyone needs the occasional day off, right?

Day 7 I worked on a 2-up album of some photos from the days before my wedding- an Open House that we had, rehearsal, bowling, etc. This project should be really easy, but 5 1/2 years later it's still not done. Nothing really worth posting, but I think it will be my project for the next few days so that I can finally cross it off my list.

So that brings us to day 8. Tonight I did both of the layouts pictured here: Suzanne's graduation photos from May, and the cover page for our 2008 album. Chris' mom requested photos of the kids and their families for Christmas, so on Thanksgiving I had Andrew do a mini photo shoot of Chris and I.

2 comments:

~Mel said...

I love the title page!

PS - what's a 2008 album look like? Better yet, what's a 2007 album look like???

Tracy said...

Great cover photo!