Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter

They have now officially annoucned the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- July 21st. The rumour had been that it would be two weeks earlier, which would have been 07-07-07, which would have been MUCH cooler, but I'll take what I can get. I've already preorderd my copy from Amazon as well as a copy for my FIL- it will be a birthday present for him. Which is very handy since his birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I had no idea what to get for him.

Also, FYI, this is a week after the next HP movie is to be released.

7 comments:

ChristyR said...

I wish I was into reading the books. I love the movies tho'. I am excited about it and will listen and read to the book reviews. Do you think Harry dies?

Chris said...

I don't want Harry to die, but I suppose it could be possible. Rowling certainly is not one to avoid death and has killed off other popular characters.

Tami said...

i have never read any of these books or seen the movie. maybe when the kids are older one will enjoy them?

The Hallman Tribe said...

my kids don't read the books, but we all love the movies. i hope harry isn't going to die off.....love him!!!!

Chris said...

Tami- no need to wait for the kids to read them. Why not pick one up for yourself as your next book?

Michelle said...

I can't wait to read the new book, I'm so excited!!! Borders is offering a cute little Snape sticker if you preorder from them so I'll probably do that :)

~Mel said...

I'm very eager to read this book. I loved the fact that when the last book was released it arrived at my house that day and I didn't have to go to a bookstore - and it was a Saturday! Gotta love Pre-Order!

July is going to be one busy Harry Potter month. That's one movie that Dan will actually go to the theatre opening weekend.