Thursday, June 05, 2008

Derby and LOAD

So for the month of June, I committed to a challenge over on Tally called LOAD, or LayOut A Day. As of day 5, so far so good. In fact, on a few days I've made more than one thing. However, my variation of the rules is that it doesn't have to be a layout (it can be a card or something else creative) and as long as I work on something every day, that's ok- I don't need to actually complete it. So if you're interested in checking out what I've been up to, head over to Tally.

And in other news, the Derby invitations are out. If I missed you and you think you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the details. I still haven't started my car yet, and I'm feeling a little anxious about that. There's exactly a month to go, and usually I would have started by now. Granted I'm usually busy finishing things up in the day or two before (or day of) but I've usually at least started by this point. I think I know what I'm making, so at least that's a start. And I've bought the goody bags and contents for the kids at the Derby, but that probably doesn't really matter.

And with that, I'm off to bed.

No comments: