I entered these into my planner/notebook that I altered for Donna's class. I also added the question, "By writing these down, do I actually have to commit?"
- Finish 2005 layouts by mid 2006.
- Finish Pre-Wedding 2-up album.
- Finish CKU-MN album before CKU-Boston.
- Sell at least 25 Toolbelts.
- Be no more than 2 months behind on 2006 album.
- Make progress on childhood/Book of Me layouts.
- Better organize supplies.
So I wrote these down last night and looking at them now I'm wondering if perhaps I was being a bit too ambitious. Mel, I may need you to keep me on track with some of these things. I thought about adding a goal of using up lots of my current stash before buying new, but I knew there was no way that I was going to be able to have the self restraint to keep that goal.