Thursday, November 02, 2006

A rainy blah day...

I want to be creative and productive, really I do. All day I sit at my desk thinking how I wish I were at home playing. And then I get home from work and although I want to be doing stuff, instead all I do is lounge in front of the TV.

At least last night I resized some pictures for a LO and placed the order. No waiting to get a bigger shopping cart. Otherwise who knows when I would get around to ordering those pictures. So now I have two photo orders on the way. Maybe this weekend will be a productive one.

The church craft fair is sneaking up on me. Only 16 more days. I have a pile of stuff to work on for that. Must get cracking! I think I may need to take a day off from work next week or the week after so that I can crank out some stuff. Although I would rather take a day next week, it’s a pretty busy one at work.

I was looking through a catalog last night and saw something kind of cute for Chris to make. What do you think? How much would be a good price? I know what the catalog charges, but just curious for some other ideas. (We would not be including the lollipops.)

Stay tuned to see creativity in action…

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

that is a cute tree...i agree with britt..i would say 15 dollars. i would offer the lollipops..tootsie pops are always a fave! cute stuff!

Tami said...

that is so cute. my kids LOVE lollipops i say 10 or 15 bucks too.

Michelle said...

Too cute, I love those little trees! I agree with the $10-$15 price.

Vanessa B. said...

Cute tree! I think the ladies are right on with the pricing. I'd go $15.00.