Saturday, January 27, 2007

Productive day!

Woo hoo! Finally finished up two LOs that I had started a few weeks ago. Plus did a LO for CKU. Now I just need to scrap those Minneapolis photos. :)

So, for your viewing pleasure, in addition to CKU we have a birthday/ homecoming LO and hiking Mt. Monadnock. Now I'm "caught up" to Thanksgiving. Could be worse. Only 7 or 8 pages for my chronological albums and then a few other LOs in mind for other albums. In two weeks I'm going to a crop with Tami so maybe I'll get a lot done there.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

very nice LOs. My camera was terrible in Minne...one day I'll get to them too!

~Mel said...

You really did have quite the productive day! I'm quite impressed - now if only your motivation would rub off on me so I can finish my stack of LOs.

Great job!

Tracy said...

Send the productive vibe my way! I can't tell you the last time I did a layout for myself!

Great picture of our group! I actually like the way I look in that photo (that doesn't happen very often)!