Sunday, September 17, 2006

Done for the weekend!

Whew! What a lot of scrapping. I am now done for the weekend! 8 Layouts done, 1 still needing journaling (but waiting for my dad for that), 2 in process (but those are very simple), and 1 card done. I am exhausted. But feeling a great sense of accomplishment. My 2005 album is essentially done. That's the one I'm waiting on journaling from my dad. I let him know I wanted the info sooner rather than later. Let's just hope I can keep the scrapping mojo flowing!

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Now this is impressive. When I got home from bowling I saw all of your accomplished layouts last night but son was typing up project so I couldn't comment. Wow! You definitely rocked them. Love the use of ribbon on the scalloped bazzil..might have to lift that one! Feels good to get so many done!

~Mel said...

Congrats on getting it all done! It really is a nice relief to have so many pages completed!! And even bigger for you to have 2005 done!