Monday, September 18, 2006

First, the card I made for Mel when she told me her news. I was anxiously awaiting her telling the rest of blog-dom so that I could post the card. Well, that and it's just exciting news to share!

The second card is one I made for Andrew. It's the last card he'll be getting from me on this hike. I'm kind of glad he's almost done. Assuming no major delays, he should be back in MA around Oct. 1st. It's a little tricky right now though as there's another forest fire, this one being right on the border. They were thinking they would need to find a new way into Canada, but the fire may be under control now. Not sure.

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

You have been getting alot done. So did you know before Mel told you? Such exciting news and I'm sure she loved the card.

Chris said...

Well seh told me on Thursday. I wouldn't say that I KNEW before that, but if I had stopped to think about I probably would have guessed that she was.

~Mel said...

Thanks for the card & the book... I read the book to Dan and he laughed the entire time. Looks like I can read that to two people at once...

Michelle said...

They're both great, I love the diaper pin and pacifier. Too cute!