Monday, July 17, 2006

Drool...

Check out all the rainboots. So many to choose from!

So, to back up the story a bit, last spring I had decided I wanted a pair of Wellies. I had to do a bit of walking to work and it was particularly rainy and I thought it would be nice to have some nice waterproof footwear. However, I couldn't find any fun ones at a price I liked. And then I kind of forgot about it for a while. Now apparently my obsession has returned. But I no longer have to walk to work, so not sure if I need to be buying myself rain boots or not.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

okay all seriousness here...who wants to pack up and move to Seattle so they can wear the Peacock rain boots? And who is always Ms. Peacock when she plays CLUE? Me, yes, me...hey wait...I can just move to New England to get lots of rain! Thanks for the enabling. When I move to another state if it rains alot-I'm buying!

~Mel said...

As long as you don't make me wear rain boots with a weird design for CKU, then go for it.

Chris said...

Define "weird design"...