Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Blog Alert

For all the nosy folks (said in the nicest I could care-less way possible) I've now started a blog for our dorm. So feel free to check it out and see what we're up to.


***Edited to add***
I removed the link due to some concerns from other dorm members. Personally I don't mind my former Luau Ladies and Croppin' Commandoes, Recipe Swap gals, etc checking it out, but some of the other folks in the dorm are concerned about "random people" posting, stealing ideas, knowing what we're doing etc. So, if you saw the link and remember what it was, feel free to lurk, but please no posting.

2 comments:

Vanessa B. said...

I'm so going to be lurking there and living vicariously through you crazy CKU women! Love the fire theme!

ChristyR said...

well damn...let me check my history I hope I have it. U removed it to fast on me!! I understand what they are saying. At least keep us updated!