Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Version 1 or Version 2?



Ok, so I joined a second CKU recipe swap and decided to tweak this recipe that I had previously made for our July swap. I had to tweak it because the rules of the CKU swap are that there have to be 3 different embellishments. Version one only has diecuts and ribbon. Originally I was going to just do a different flower and add a rhinestone center, but then I decided to play around and make ribbon flowers.

So now I'm undecided as I like that ribbon flower better and would rather use that for the July swap. So, those of you in the swap, do you have a preference? And if you would prefer the ribbon, any suggestions on how to add an easy third embellishment to version 1?

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Again..unfair on how you show us other recipes that we're not getting! I like em both tho!

~Mel said...

I actually like Version 1 and I think I like that better. It's simple and makes the page look less "flashy"

Anonymous said...

I prefer version 1. My two cents.